Monday, May 30, 2022

A Very Busy Day

We haven't updated in a long time. Partly because I find the Blogger interface really difficult to work with. I was trying to use a WYSIYG CSS generator to be able to paste in some posts already formatted, but I couldn't figure out how to do that, either. Ugh! 

There's another reason, though. I hadn't anticipated how hard it would be to document Nicki's slide away. It's ridiculous, but I actually didn't consider that I wasn't merely advocating for adoption anymore; I was chronicling the last year of my dog's life.

Yes, last year. She's still with us - some days more than others. It's becoming clear, though, That this will be Nicki's last summer. 

But that's for another post. For now, please enjoy Miss Nicki from October of 2021.

  When you're a super fancy lady, your pawrents take you to a French restaurant where you get to watch the world pass by.


I love Aunt Dani's froyo for doggies!! Bones is the best place on Earth, besides my house. Which is mine. For real. Nobody's ever making me live anywhere else ever again. I get to keep Momma and stinky Daddy furever! 

Aunt Dani has a stick library for us pups. How cool is that?!

If only we didn't have to ride in a car to get here. Momma says other dogs like car rides. Puhleez!!
Momma always takes me for a walk around the neighborhood when we visit Bones Bakery. I love walking in the city. There are so many different sniffs!



No comments:

Post a Comment